The Sicksons The Sicksons

It was pretty good

The only problem I have though is how the voice tracks are panned only be heard by the left speakers/headphones.

Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

Amazing

I especially like the animation, shading style and most of all, the Humor!

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

Pretty kewl

Maybe a bit slow at times, but I liked the animation.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

I got a high score!

lol I don't have mario bed sheets but I have a nes and gamecube in my room. and have 2 controllers plugged into the NES and 3 on my shelf. But wait theres more! I have the power glove and the sensors hung up like display and the zapper gun too and I have a lego mario I made myself. with instructions behind all the stuff and I have the NES games on the shelf too! with an unliesensed game too.... It has a goofy looking cartridge design too. Anyway onto the game. It was good but I think theres more to a quiz than just guesing the names of games. Everything else is just fine!

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

wow

man that game is crazy. but fun. great work! I managed to win the game. I wonder if theres going to be a sequel? its kinda hard too but thats good because its a challenge!

CastleVania: TFB Final CastleVania: TFB Final

this is not the castlevania final fight

i have some problems with the game. when dracula appers on you. you get hurt too much and you dont flash so that needs to be fixed. you also should fix the fire balls. in the real game the three of them fire in in an expanding wave (do you know what i mean) and not a wall. and dracula's eyes man lol what were you thinking no offence. they need to be a diffrent colour. the colour in the game. and last of all the game is too easier sorry but i think you need dracula's secend form then the game is harder. sorry if i was being mean or something